The READ 2 RAS Program continues supporting Russia in building the capacity of its experts and researchers in measuring and improving the quality of education.
- The READ 2 RAS Program continues supporting Russia in building the capacity of its experts and researchers in measuring and improving the quality of education.
- Two Russian universities continue delivering Master’s degree programs supported by the READ 2 RAS.
- A joint Master’s program between the Moscow City University and Abai Kazakh National Pedagogical University in Almaty is currently under development.
- The 7th Annual Conference of the EAOKO “Quality Assessment at Different Levels of Education” will take place in Dushanbe, Tajikistan on October 19-20, 2018.
- READ 2 RAS continues the capacity building of CICED and national experts. On October 17-18, 2018, a team comprising a CICED representative and a Russian expert in student assessment will travel to Hamburg, Germany to attend the 5th meeting of the Global Alliance to Monitor Learning (GAML).
- On September 6, 2018, the Russian Training Center webinar platform broadcasted an open lecture from Moscow State University on “Status and Trends in International Development Aid” by Peter Harold, Professor at George Washington University and former World Bank Director for Operations Policy.